We’ve Redefined Sexy – Gen 2
Now available in MATTE!
Introducing our brand NEW Model Y Performance Spoiler, now available in ABS Carbon Fiber! Made from 100% ABS, triple hydro-dipped carbon fiber with a clear protective coating! Modeled to represent the Tesla OEM Performance Spoiler, which Tesla charges $800 for. Get the same look for only a fraction of the price!
All our spoilers are coated with a thin layer of epoxy resin to prevent UV and environmental damage.
- Custom Fit Guaranteed: Our high-strength Generation 2 performance spoiler is customized for the Model Y and has been tested rigorously for its seamless, airtight wrap around the trunk lid. Adapted from our own 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler.
- Premium Quality & Durability: Our spoilers are made with high-impact ABS carbon fiber that has been reinforced. Durable in all seasons and guaranteed to last for years.
- Slick Appearance: Makes your Model Y look like a genuine Performance MY. Sexy styling and glossy finish. Matches any color. Enough said.
- High Function: Our spoiler adds extra down force while moving, improving aerodynamics and handling around corners. This maintains the stability of your Tesla at high speeds. Experience reduced wind resistance, optimized battery for extended mileage, and enhanced driver safety!
- Easy Installation & Cleaning: Your spoiler is prepared with strong double-sided tape. Installing is as simple as peeling off the 3M tape on the back and pressing it onto the back of your trunk.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Perfect fit. 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber. 100% Satisfaction. All GUARANTEED! If you are not 100% satisfied with your spoiler, we’ll buy them back from you. ZERO risk, we take it all, that’s how confident we are that you’ll love them.
1. Clean the entire trunk lid to remove any dirt, water stains, and/or particles. You may alternatively wash the entire trunk with any car wash soap.
2. Align the spoiler so that it is centered on the trunk lid. Ensure that the distance from the tip of each end to the edge of the trunk is the same. It will feel “right” like a click once the spoiler is centered.
3. Slightly peel the tape strip backing off of both ends of the tip. There should be roughly 2-3 inches of the tape strip covers dangling from each end.
4. Reposition the spoiler exactly and ensure the tape strip backing is protruding out so that you can pull them while having the spoiler placed on the trunk lid. *Do NOT press down firmly until ALL the tape backing has been peeled off!*
5. Continue to peel and once the backing is completely off, press firmly and evenly onto the spoiler to ensure the adhesive will stick tightly to the trunk.
Do NOT expose the spoiler and its attached surface to water after applying it within 48 hours. Avoid driving your Tesla for 24-48 hours. For optimal results, use a heat gun to warm the double-sided 3M adhesive either right before or after application. Remember, adhesiveness is weaker when the temperature is below 20°C.
There are no reviews yet.